Re: debinst: target media preperation

    Bernhard> That's an idea. sfdisk is very nice for duplicating.
    Bernhard> But one had to ensure that the disks have the same geometry.

 No, I don't think that's true.  You can specifiy a * partition size,
 and it will expand that one to fill, won't it?

 I guess if it doesn't work that way, it ought to.

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead software.
I am karlheg, of deB.ORG.  You will be freed.  Resistance is useful.