Re: Alternative root filesystem support

    Goswin> Hartmut Koptein <koptein@debian.org> writes:
    >> > Let's add one more bullet point for the new installer--namely,
    >> > alternative root filesystem support.  I and my colleagues would just
    >> > love to see ReiserFS support in woody's installer.
    >>
    >> Why reiserfs?  reiserfs is the bad guy, it doesen't support other
    >> architectures then intel and only the 32 bit part.

    Goswin> Doesn't reiser also have problems with raid and lvm?

 I spoke with a guy the other night who says he set up a reiserfs on a
 raid with lvm, iirc.  I'll try and have him put in here, if I can
 find his email and Cc him...

 Hey, Anthony?  What can you tell us about this?  Do you really know
 how to set up Reiserfs on RAID with lvm?

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead software.
I am karlheg, of deB.ORG.  You will be freed.  Resistance is useful.