2.2.18 and 2.2r1 release

My plans to get 2.2.18 tested and release have not worked out.  My
time has been virtually non-existant and the testing I hoped others to
do didn't happen.

I'm going out to texas for a while, will be back on Monday.

Anyhow, either (a) we can wait until next week to solve all this
(2.2r1), (b) someone else on the boot-floppies team can complete the
testing and ship 2.2.18, or (c) you can ship 2.2r1 with 2.2.17, which
is definately an improvement over 2.2.16 -- just doens't have the new
kernel and such.

Gluck!