Toshiba Satellite Boot problems

I have gotten ahold of 3 Toshiba Satellite T1960CS/200 Laptop computers.  I wanted to install Debian on it, but I have had problems with the boot disk.  I have used the Potato Stable version, and have tried the Normal, Compact, and IDEPCI boot disk.  The Normal and IDEPCI give me a "boot failure" on the screen, and will do nothing else, the Compact seems like it is going to boot, but then switches and tries to boot off of the hard drive.  The boot disk work on other computers, and I have gotten Tiny Linux boot and work (based on Slackware).  I am by no means an expert at this yet, but I would like to know how I might be able to boot and install debian on these machines.  If anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

Chris

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!