Re: woody, boot-floppies, and debian-installer projected readiness

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Randolph Chung wrote:

> > * udpkg is 97% done
>
> I'd say more like 80%, though the rest should be pretty simple to do.
> I'll try to get this done by the end of the week.
>
> > * udebconf ??
>
> I was hoping to have gotten some code feedback and/or volunteers to help
> me work on this :-) i will continue to work on this as time permits,
> though i am spread kinda thin atm.

I've some code written to see how the communication with the prototype and
the reading of the tamplates could work. I wanted to make some testings
about the communication with the config and installation scripts, but
university has begun and I simple lack the time now.

I've put it under
http://www.jugend-am-netz.de/home/brl/debian/mdebconf.tar.gz
(But be warned: I've written much assembler in former time and my style
has somehow be influenced by this).

I hope work load here will settle down, so that I can contribute
something.