supplying the installation developers with cds

Hi, I sent out the below request to US CD vendors.

I am wondering what other parties who are committed to the ongoing
Potato maintenance (and to hacking things so they work better) are
interested in possibly being supplied CDs as outlined below.

Remember, only debian-cd or debian-boot hackers (or maybe really
committed testers) are eligable, including porters and such.

If you are interested, please reply to me including your mailing
address, what you plan to use the CD sets for, and what your needs are
(e.g., binary i386 cds).

To: alpha_omega_lambda@yahoo.com, sales@cheapbytes.com,
    quango@watervalley.net, info@edmunds-enterprises.com,
    support@infomagic.com, info@linux-cd.com,