Re: your mail

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 08:52:39PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Any more surprises like this?
>
> I don't know -- you're the porter.
Very funny, _somebody_ changed the behaviour of parsefile and I haven't seen
any note of this on the list (I might have missed things, when I was
unsubscribed when va dissappeared). As I understand it, parsefile is used
for m68k in a non backwards compatible fashion, might make sense for some
arches, but not for m68k, at least not for amiga, and thats all I have to
test on. I just wanted to know if some more changes which change behaviour
are there. I compiled dboostrap on its own and tested it from a running
system, seems to work now, with the patch, so probably the rest is working
as well now.

> Go ahead and do what you have to do.
I am waiting for the build to finish, before I commit that patch. I hope
that is before I leave from Oldenburg... otherwise you might miss your
sunday evening target.

Christian