Re: PCI autodetection

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 07:22:41PM -0400, Will Lowe wrote:
> I'll look at it.  I'm using a table of device->driver mappings I stole
> from RH 6.2, so unless it has the X info, I don't.

Some time ago (actually it must be 0.5 to 1 year ago now) I also
started implementing a pci hardware detection. Because of time reasons
it got stuck... During that time I examined the source of RedHat's
tools and I am pretty sure it had mapping device->xserver in
it... (Actually I had a kind of detection of some kind of kernel
modules and xserver working, but it was only an ugly hack)

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org>