Re: PCI autodetection

> busybox and mini-grep are on the root filesystem, not the base set.

Right.  I realized this later last night.  So I rewrote the whole thing in
ash, and it's now down to 2k (after gzip -9).  It will, of course, get
larger as the table grows when new hardware is added.

> Sure, of course.  The 'configure drivers' step.

Right.  I'm adding a step just before the user is presented with the list
of modules that asks if the user would like to try autoprobing for PCI
devices.

							Will