Re: &mdash in boot-floppies/documentation

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:

> Well, I can make a version for potato which (more or less) solves this, but
> the real question of course is will the RM let me put it in potato.  In other
> words: how critical do you think this is for it needing to be fixed in potato?

Honestly, I think we can fix it in the SGML sources and it's not
critical enough.

OTOH, I am requiring the Russian support which is only on the new
debiandoc-sgml.  That would be more critical to get into
Potato... anyhow, it stacks up.  It's hard for me to say.