Re: thinkpad 240

On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 01:13:34AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  Perhaps if you ask IBM, they can help.  They are a Linux friendly
>  company, afaik.

Also in the laptop sector? I asked the German IBM Thinkpad support
about some APM problem. The conversation: Please open system control
center... Aehm, I'm using GNU/Linux. Sorry, but, then I cannot help
you. We only support Windows 98. But this is a general hardware
problem... I can't help you there. Please contact your Linux
distributor. Hmfff. :-(

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org>