Poweredge 2400 Raid-5 booting debian

Dear debian booters

To be short,
I want to boot a Dell poweredge 2400 (Raid 5, 4*18Gb) with Debian potato.
I know it's posible but I could find anyone wo can actually tell me how
to create the boor floppy's.
I do know that it is the megaraid driver but until now I'm not succesfull
with it. I downloaded RH 6.2 which boots fine and installs correctly
using expert mode.

I have a laptop with potato installed, I do have the boot floppys
package. I can build boot floppys which are working but I just cannot
make the percdriver from dell wotk with my kernels. I also downloaded the
2.2.16 kernel from Dell. Compiles fine but...... well I miss something I
think.

I need the system up and running by next wednesday and I'm already buzy
with it for 5 day's... :-(

Anyone give my a clue? Or can help me off list?

As soon as I know how to do it I will create a poweredge howto because I
just cannot find anything on the net and hopefully can help someone with
it.
And I don't want to install RH onto it.
Also I did read somewhere that you guys where buzy make a poweredge boot
from CD Rom right? Maby I can test thinks out :-))

Well, hopefully you can help me out.

Regards,
Ries van twisk