rescue disk i18n

Hello everyone!

The following is done:
 - the batch file (scripts/dos/setlang.bat) to copy syslinux's *.txt files
to a ready rescue floppy
 - a modification of release.sh that
	- includes the batch file (in top dir - is it OK?)
	- copies the txt files to lang/<lang-code>/

I have made the above only for i386 since this is my native arch, so there
are a few more questions:

  - please tell me which other architectures use syslinux, so that I can
    make modifications for these arches in release.sh
  - is the batch script useful for any other arch (i heard that NT runs on
    Alphas...)?

things left:
 - font support for syslinux (I have to invent a way to determine which font
   goes for which lang)
 - a note about it in install manual

regards

Marcin