Re: [redferni@logica.com: Re: Release Notes!!!]

Josip Rodin wrote:
> (Updates to release notes will be allowed in the next point release, I hope)

That reminds me of the requirement of a general '2.2 Release Remarks'
maintained on the web, concerning *all* packages' problems, like this
one (at least until it's written down in the official release notes).

Listmasters: Could you take care of such things?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!
Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000                 http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/