inconsistency with install.en.txt

Hi all,

I installed potato very recently and found some inconsistency
with install.en.txt during the installation.

First in "7.12 Configure the Network" the installer really
asked about DHCP and BOOTP but it is not explained in
install.en.txt, and I do not know anything about DHCP and BOOTP
so it is rather confusing.  (I answered 'No' and the normal
configuration of network started.)

Next before "7.20 Shadow Password Support" the installer asked
about md5 password.  This is not documented at all.
(I, perhaps, selected md5 password.  Can I check this after the
installation?)

I guess many users print out install.en.txt before installation
and putting it beside themselves during installation to consult it
so it is preferable to make the documentation consistent with
the real work.

Well, I do not subscribe this list so please CC me if possible.

Best Regards,			2000.8.3

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>