Re: bugs 64500 and 64823

> Hello world,
>
> After installing b-f 2.2.16, 64500 and 64823 still seem to be
> open. Are these RC? Are they already fixed? Do they require a 2.2.17 be
> built? What's the deal?

Regarding 64500, there aren't a lot of powerpc/apus users, and the
ones our there seem incapable of identifying or fixing this problem.
I don't know what to say. Its either a busybox mount problem or a
2.2.10 apus kernel problem.

I think we can fix 64823 by change the dbootstrap lilo sanity code.
That would indeed require a 2.2.17.

If thats the only RC problem we have we're in damn good shape -- 64823
only affects users who need to put the bootloader code in a logical
partition, which is a pretty small minority of i386 users I imagine.

I don't think either should hold up potato release, IMHO.