introduce ourselves to you.

Dear Sir /Madam,
	We feel greatly honored to have the chance to c
	We are one of China's leading manufacturers of automobile aluminium wheel moulds
with a ten years' manufacturing history, which is also the sole mould manufacturer
who has aquired the ISO9002 certificate in China. With a strong a disre of expanding
our business, we are hereby furnishing you a list of our major products.
	The following are the list of our major products:
		1. Heavy-weighted aluminium wheel mould for motorcycles
		2. Heavy-weighted aluminium wheel mould for automobiles.
		3. Low-pressured wheel mould for automobiles
		4. Interactive-pressured wheel mould for automobiles.
	Your prompt reply/inquiry to the letter will be highly appreciated. We can assure
you that we will offer you the most favourable and competitive prices and our
sincere co-operation will surely bring a bright future to both of us.

Best regards

	Yous sincerely

Superband Moulds Manufactory Ltd
Address: Nanhai City Guangdong China Mainland
Website:http://www.superband.com.cn
E-mail:superband@china.com
Contact person:Mr Wang