not i18ned part in b-f 2.2.15

Hi all,

I'm working to port b-f (cvs) to Linux/98 (Linux for
NEC PC-98x1 series) and to translate for Japanese.

I found that installed fresh base system (dbootstrap
installed it and just rebooted) isn't i18ned because of
dpkg-reconfigure and init.
In the current b-f, boot-config and dpkg-reconfigure
have basic system configurations of fresh Debian.
boot-config and dpkg-reconfigure (debconf)
are i18ned, but init runs dpkg-reconfigure directly
in the case. So no one set envronment variables
(include LANG,LC_MESSAGES, and LC_ALL)
normally set by shells and dpkg-reconfigure show us
only english messages. Do you wish this?

Thanks,
	A.Yoshiyama <yosshy@debian.or.jp>