2.2.16 m68k build available for testing

Hi,
I put m68k boot-floppies in the usual place:
 www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/boot-floppies/
(note: I built this before I received Russels final debian-mac corrections)

I think m68k is pretty much ready for 2.2.16, I could only think of further
grammatical corrections in the other quickinstall guides and of cause, the
merging with the main docs, but nothing that should stop a release.

Id like to see new m68k CD images before friday, I am supposed to do a demo
install, would be good to have official test images for that purpose.
*NUDGE* *NUDGE*

Christian