disposition of 2.2.16
Well, I'd like to lock down 2.2.16. Sorry -- if I were really on top
of it I would have done 2.2.16 a while ago to fix the modutils problem
and we'd be doing 2.2.17 now.
Anyhow, 2.2.16 or better is definately needed for Potato release
candidtate (hopefully 3 is the magic). We just need to test the new
kernels; and in doing so, work out which arches are shipping with
which kernels. After that is testing, of course.
So consider this notice that 2.2.16 is getting put into freeze for
upload hopefully in the next 2-3 days.
Hope we're not delaying the release cycle too much?
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>