Re: [woody,debinst] (Was: Re: [dbootstrap] `newt' and `boxes.c', `bogl' and `bowl'[, `???' and `boxeX.c'?])

Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Sat Jun 17, 2000 at 12:02:51AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:

> > > Agreed re parted.  I think a cool project would be hacking a GUI similar to
> > > cfdisk into parted...
> >
> > Better get parted to support more than just msdos partitions before we
> > even thing of using it in boot-floppies :)
>
> ???
> Parted supports ext2.
> http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/09/19/937790960.html
>
>  -Erik

I think Ben meant msdos partition *tables*, ie parted doesnt support
partitioning schemes that arent native to i386 architecture.

This got me wondering , exactly what other types of partition tables
would need to be supported by parted ?

Glenn