Re: How to install Debian w/ an Adaptec PRO ???

    Michael> This controller is supported by 2.3.x series - what is the easiest way
    Michael> to install Debian ? Can I replace the kernel on rescue disk, will this
    Michael> be sufficient ?

 As a goal for the Woody installation system, we should put down that
 it ought to be possible for a user to easily replace the kernel and
 drivers.tgz in a boot floppies set with custom-built ones.  There
 should be a simple and documented mechanism for doing that.