Re: potato

On Sat, Jun 03, 2000 at 04:45:36AM -0600, Arthur H. Edwards wrote:
> One thing that was not clear in describing the procedure
> apt-get dist-upgrade that upgrading the kernel was a separate process.

Oh, of course. I'll see if I could put in a sentence somewhere in there that
it's separate.

> Also, I did not find matching descriptions for 'vanmilla', etc, at least
> at the 2.2.15 level. I would bet that I'm not alone in using the web pages
> for doing some upgrading.

Did you notice http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/ ? Once potato is
released, the main page will be changed to point to there.

> If it is too late to change 2.2.15-ide, would it be possible to merely
> change the documentation on the web page?

Which web page? If you're referring to something under
www.debian.org/Packages/ , that is generated from information the package
provides, so the package would have to be changed anyway.