Re: potato

Thanks for your reply. I will try to post more appropriately. I also just
read the relase notes for potato, as well as the installation
instructions. One thing that was not clear in describing the procedure
apt-get dist-upgrade that upgrading the kernel was a separate process.
Also, I did not find matching descriptions for 'vanmilla', etc, at least
at the 2.2.15 level. I would bet that I'm not alone in using the web pages
for doing some upgrading. If, as Josip Rodin suggested, it is too late to
change 2.2.15-ide, would it be possible to merely change the documentation
on the web page?

Just a suggestion.

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE