build fixes

Hi,
I've fixed the folowing
release.sh * remove all spurious driverudma66-{2,3,4}.bin

which should be obsoleted by this

driverdisks.sh * make drv12-?.bin only for the default flavour

Also
Makefile * add ./ to common.sh at the beginning
         * add $(EXT) as the second parametr in resc1440$(EXT)

I think that b-f are in shape to release. If so, we should re-tag CVS
release_2-2-15 to the current status and release.
I haven't tried the pcmcia-modules with the kernels yet, but we should
release, what we have now.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso