Re: bf build with lang chooser turned on

Sorry, I should have checked my post before sending it.

In article <[🔎] 20000524082247W.kgh12351@kgh12351.nifty.ne.jp>,
  at Wed, 24 May 2000 08:22:47 +0900,
    on Re: bf build with lang chooser turned on,
 Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> So, we have to do one of two:
>
>  A) Create new library package for patched newt and slang, upload
>     and imcorporate it into potato as normal package.
>
>  B) Get the patched source codes into boot-floppies, and do not
>     get them into potato as normal package.
>
> I prefer plan A) above, because the patched library is only needed
> for boot-floppies currently.

Obviously, this is B), not A). The reason of my preference is that
it will affect smaller on other parts in potato, rather than to merge
them as a normal package.

Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>