Re: bf build with lang chooser turned on

On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:40:31PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
[ the build with language chooser turned on failed.  let's put the needed stuff
  into cvs tree ]

(I am sorry to not answer you right away)

Well, I am not sure that putting those libraries into cvs tree is a very good
idea.  They are really big.  Language choose is not maintstream thingie.  So a
person who is going to create her own boot floppies will have to download 800K
more.  What do you think?  Well, if we are not going to put these libraries
into boot-floppies package, then the user will have to download the stuff
herself.  I believe than there is no point (well, almost no point :) to make
the procedure for cvs and non cvs methods different.

What I am trying to say.  Let's create the file called README.language-chooser
(or README.i18n or whatever) and refer to the file utilities/bogl/README.bterm
where all the needed information is given.

What do you think?

--
Misha