Re: [Woody - dbootstrap] RFC: Better state machine for main_menu()?

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) spake thusly:

> karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:
>
> >  Maybe `main_menu()' can be redone somehow - make the state machine a
> >  little nicer - use a state table for deciding what is next and what
> >  to offer, etc.  A checklist might be useful...
>
> I believe in woody dbootstrap is eliminated complete in favor of a
> little debconf-based media selected and bootstrapper.

Hmm, would be nice if one could select questions (?) to be asked
by debconf from a list, and deselect ones which should use defaults.

Would also be nice to be able to save this "profile" for later use
by unattended installs, imho.

Leon.

--
( Leon Breedt                   : ljb@obsidianlinux.com    )