Re: Mac with 68k-processor

Hendrik Ross <rossh@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> writes:

> I would like to install Debian Linux on a Macintosh Powerbook 190 with
> an 68k-Processor. Where can I get the right version? Are there any

Support for the PB190 in the Linux kernel is still highly experimental
and not available in the stable (2.2.10) kernel, hence not available
in Debian.  That said, you may be able to get it working with a large
amount of hackery.

> ISO-CD-Images available for download?

I'll defer to the people making CDs for m68k on that question...

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior GNU/Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 desk, 613.223.0225 mobile