Re: MCA booting

Tarsi <prallena@martin.luther.edu> writes:

> What is the chance of booting and installing Debian on an IBM PS/2
> microchannel-bus system?  I've had no success with other flavors of Linux
> so far.  If it's possible, what version of Debian should I try?

It should be possible with either 'stable' (aka "slink") or 'frozen'
(aka "potato").  Please try at least the potato version, which is what
we are working on now.  It's important that we support as many folks
as we can.   One thing to note about Potato, however, is that the
'lowmem' installations are no longer supported so I think you need at
least 8MB RAM.