scripts/basedisks/po obsolete and removed

Hey guys. I'm sorry to say that the translation work you did in
scripts/basedisks/po was obsolete and today removed.  This work should
be directed at base-config and other base packages directly in the
future.

If you want copies of this data, then you just need to checkout the
area as of the date of yesterday.  I felt that it was better to remove
it straight-away so other folks don't also end up wasting their time
and effort.