Problems with 2.2.12 Boot Disks

I am encountering problems using the new disks.

Firstly I have encountered the missing /target/etc/module.conf
reported elsewhere (I mv'd module to module.conf). I then have had
checksum errors installing the first base disk.

I have tried two different floppies, I have tried two different
machines, I have tried dd-ing disks from files acquired from different
mirrors. I have cmp'd the generated disks with the files and found no
errors.

Has the 1.44Mb base-1.bin file been corrupted?

I have had no problems with the rescue, root, and driver disks. I
have not got far enough to test the base-x.bin where x > 1 disks.

Are any older disk images available anywhere. I urgently need to do
some work using them.

Please could any replies also be copied to
d.l.whiteley@ee.leeds.ac.uk, as bandwidth does not permit me to
subscribe, and the mailing list archives are sometimes a few days
old.

Thanks everyone for all your hard work.

Dave Whiteley
E-Mail: Dave Whiteley <d.l.whiteley@ee.leeds.ac.uk>