Re: Czech documentation troubles (was help needed on wierd install manual build problems)

Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> Is this problem only for pdf format ?

Yes, well, PS or PDF -- anything where we need to render fonts.

> Currently, ja documentation also can not be converted into pdf correctly,
> so we has the following lines in documentation/Makefile:
>
>      57 # ja-documents are currently not converted into .pdf correctly
>      58 ifneq ($(LINGUA),ja)
>      59 TARGETDOCS      += install$(DESTEXT).pdf
>      60 endif
>
> I suppose this can be modified to add some more languages, for ex:

Yes, I know about this, but it sounds like overkill for this case.
Apparently the PDFs build alright, it's just that the fonts look a
little wierd.