Revised installation chapter ready for more general review

I've finished a very extensive set of changes to Chapter 5, "methods
for installing debian."  Chapter 6 has inherited much of the initial
boot-specific material (and still needs work).

Adam, I'm leaving to you, at your request if I understood, cleaning up
the style for the annotated descriptions of the installation files in
section 5.4.  It definitely needs it.

Comments welcome.

Note that FIXME's are run in with the text without any special
formatting, at least when I make uni-docs.