more MAKEDEV woes

I had this problem too, so I filed a bug against MAKEDEV.  If you've
already filed the same bug, please tell the maintainer so, so that he
doesn't have to deal with two identical bugs.

I haven't yet tried, but I assume that we can work around the bug by
editing basedisks.sh and rootdisk.sh, and removing any reference to
`sbpcd' (that's the device that causes MAKEDEV to fail).