Confused?

Hello,
	Well, I'm a kid that likes to upgrade computers and
more or less make them run a little better. Anyhow, I
was trying to find a version of linux that would run
on a i386 P/S2 IBM system 120mb hd that does not have
a CD-ROM drive. Someone refered me to your site and
while i was looking through your download section, I
became seriously confused about what parts that i
could download to put on a 1.44 floppy(s). Is there
anyway that you could help me? Any help would be a
appreciated.

Thanks
antonio_fx