Re: testing testing 123

On Wed, 15 March 2000 02:55:53 -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Is the subscription mechanism broke, or is this a closed list?
> > listmaster@debian is mum too.  The robot sends a confirmation
> > number, but doesn't seem to add new addresses to the distribution
> > list.  Thank you for Cc'ing me.
>
> Yuch.  We're not listmasters here either.  I believe you should file a
> bug against lists.debian.org pseudo-package if it's not filed already.

if send the confirm back, do it when *NO* quoting, just the
subject line. smartlist sux and catches the subscribe example
line in the quoting from time to time. then it will surely
work.

Alexander,
who would like to do something about it - but i have had 4 free
hours this week and am travelling around again til saturday