Re: Why can I not more install from ZIP-Disk ???

>Oh and Michelle, do you have support to boot from your zip drive? I don't
>yet have one of my own, so I can't even think of adding zip support yet,
>but I might be getting one after my next paycheck.

Hello,

my mainboards (GigaByte GA 586 HX/ATV/ATE) can not boot from ZIP-Disk.
I am booting from a Dos-Floppy.

The loadlin.exe and all other stuff is located in the root of the ZIP-Disk.

So I think, if I can boot from a: (Floppy) then I can Boot from the
ZIP-Drive too.

Michelle