Re: More on the release.sh breakage.

    Daniel> Karl, please, have a little common courtesy!  Don't commit something that is
    Daniel> obviously too unfinished to use and too broken to even pass bash syntax
    Daniel> checks to the archive!

 I normally would not do that, but during a discussion on IRC it was
 decided that I should commit what I had so that several of us could
 work in parallel to finish it up.  It didn't work out that easily.

    Daniel> How far do we need to back out to have buildable disks again?

 I was told by Randolph Chung ealier this evening in IRC that it's
 been fixed and ought to work agian now.