Re: [vga16fb] `dbootstrap' starts b&w until vt change.

    Ben> Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> writes:
    >> I really object to this being the default!
    >>
    >> I like leaving the penguin (penguins) on the screen, myself.  Thus I
    >> would prefer that dbootstrap, and not sysvinit, do this.

    Ben> I agree.  I'd prefer to see dbootstrap contain the chvt command,
    Ben> not sysvinit.

 I think it's been decided to start `dbootstrap' from a shell script
 that calls `chvt' to do a quick vt change before starting
 `dbootstrap'.  This has the additional advantage of making it
 possible for the Asians to launch a terminal program to run
 `dbootstrap' in that supports Asian language input and display.