Re: `image_in_boot' should be set for `potato'.

    Karl> Package: kernel-image-2.2.14
    Karl> Severity: normal

    Karl>  We've changed the default Lilo configuration (as installed by
    Karl>  `dbootstrap', bootconfig.c) and thus the Potato `kernel-image'
    Karl>  packages should have IMAGE_IN_BOOT set.  This is consistent with
    Karl>  `make install' from the kernel-source directory, which calls on the
    Karl>  `installkernel' script.

    Karl>  Below is a copy of the new (current CVS) "lilo.conf" for you to refer
    Karl>  to.

 I have not heard back from anyone on this issue.  Do the standard
 kernel-image packages not place `vmlinuz' in / rather than in /boot
 where they belong?  Or was I up too late?

 Ok, I just looked.  I was up too late.  I'll dig up the bug report
 and close it.  Doh.