Re: Uploaded boot-floppies 2.2.6 (source all) to master

>On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>> >Nowhere was I offered PPP setup. Is this only done if I answer no to the
>> >network questions?
>>
>> Right.
>
>Is this going to be fixed for the release (the way we have previously
>discussed), or will it get left this way until after the 2.2 release?

I am not sure.   I depends on (a) what priority it really is, and (b)
how easy fixing it is.

Can you help with (a) by explaining why *for* *installation* you need
both eth and ppp networks setup?  Keep in mind that general network
setup per se is outside the scope of boot-floppies; we only care about
getting "just enough" so folks can install.