TeX -> PDF

Dear Adam Di Carlo,

this is a wonderful documentation. Thank you guys, for your dedication
and time sacrifices. Linux has definitely taken over my computer life
and I spend a lot of time with it every day and I love it. This Linux
community is something worth telling everyone about. Anyway, pardon my
rambling, I actually would like to ask you a question. I assume your
documentation was written with LaTeX? I am looking at a beautifully
formatted pdf document, with hyperlinks and everything. Especially the
fonts look great. I have just finished writing my thesis (using LaTeX),
and would like to pdf it, but what I have gotten so far is not too
pleasing to the eye, the fonts are not very highly resolved, I don't
have links to pages. Would you mind telling me how you did yours? It
really looks nice, with the Bookmarks tab and all. I'd appreciate your
help a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Andi

nickel@buffalo.edu