Re: 2.2.8 release?

David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Just wondering when to expect 2.2.8 to release. I have sparc images ready
> > to upload. This will be the first official set for sparc, so I'de like to
> > get them out soon.
>
> I have a couple of minor things to fix for Alpha (i386-isms introduced
> by the merge of the karlheg_br_markv_whatever branch, some
> documentation bugs) but in general Alpha is ready to upload as well,
> and I'd like to have an official set out there too.

Could someone do NMU for newt after applying patch from bug#58059 before the
2.2.8 release?
It could be nice to have cursor following the right line in scrollboxes,
especially for monochrome displays like serial console (instead of being one
line up from the selected one).
I'm sorry but I don't have time to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I got this message from Kirk Reiser <kirk@braille.uwo.ca> but no upload was
    done to potato either from him or the maintainer Enrique Zanardi.

--
 Eric Delaunay                 | S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr | a pas de problème.   Devise Shadok.