Re: Uploaded boot-floppies 2.2.6 (source all) to master

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> >Everyone is acting like the dbootstrap program "asks" about PPP, but I
> >never get such a prompt. Where am I to expect this prompt to appear?
>
> It asks if you're on a LAN; ppp users in that dialog box are
> instructed to say "no".  I believe this prompt appears after it asks
> for hostname.

Ah! So since I said I did have a LAN, I never saw the PPP prompt, and if I
say no to a LAN then I can get PPP autoconfigured, but have to do the LAN
config by hand. I understand now.

We did have agreement that both of these options should be available
simultaniously, didn't we?

Thanks for everything,

Dwarf