Re: slink on Athlon

OK, I have tried option 2 and it doesn't work.  The potato boot looks for the
rescue disk image in a different location.
I don't have a running copy of Linux to change the kernel on the disk to try option
1.

bug1 wrote:

> You have two choices as i see it.
>
> 1. Put your own kernel (2.2.13) on the slink boot disk.
>
> or
>
> 2. Try the potato boot disks, these currently use 2.2.14, get them from
> any debian mirror. Im not sure how the potato disks would go installing
> slink though?

Stuart Laird: bugbear@netspace.net.au     I          /\
Boronia, Victoria, Australia              I         /<>\
"the issue is not whether you're paranoid I       /      \
     it's whether you are paranoid enough"I      ^^^^^^^^^^
Now HTML aware with Netscape Communicator 4.0