Re: [vague discussion] woody boot-floppies plans

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> You must mean "except whiptail". Debconf doesn't deal in cursor movement.
>
> However, as far as I can see, even whiptail puts the cursor on top of the
> currently active display element, in a way that should work for screen
> readers. If you're seeing some problem there, I would suggest:
>
> 1) file a bug repor ton whiptail

Well, I decided to file a bug report but after looking the contents of
root.bin, I can find no whiptail in the tree, so I'm confused.  The
cursor tracking problem is with whatever does the initial menuing in
the root.bin image.  I will continue to look through this stuff but
whatever it is, the cursor does not track the highlighting bar.  It
looks like it is just getting parked on line nine.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@braille.uwo.ca		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061