Re: 2.2.14 changes committed

Hi.

# I cut cc: entries, and left -boot list only.

In <[🔎] 20000208165123.46024DFFC@ariel.local.net>,
 at Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:51:23 -0500,
  on Subject: Re: 2.2.14 changes committed ,
   brian@debian.org (Brian Mays) writes:

brian> > >>>>> "Brian" == Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> writes:
brian> >
brian> >     Brian> I'll leave it to the archive maintainers to decide whether
brian> >     Brian> it should also be shifted over into frozen.
brian> >
brian> >  Will you please communicate to the archive maintainers that this
brian> >  should be done?
brian>
brian> Actually, I'll upload a version specifically for "frozen".

Thank you !! and sorry to have disturbed you by my mail sent to you suddenly.
I did not intend to accuse you of not knowing the problem, but I hope that
we (the b-f team) can ask you for your help by informing the problem.

Sincerely. :)

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>