Re: Recent changes to bootconfig.c

    Mark> On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 12:58:51AM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
    >> more than minimum wage.  I'm sick of working as restaurant labor.
    >> Sick enough of it to go flat broke before I'll go do it.  So I won't

    Mark> Hang in there, Karl.  My company recently employed a great guy who was
    Mark> pumping gas until he was 'discovered' by a manager and hired as a
    Mark> programmer.

 Need any more help?  I'm still very much at the novice level though.
 I can understand it, but have little experience and need to read a
 LOT more books and stuff.

    >> I'm reading some of libfdisk right now... so far just where I've
    >> followed it from `dbootstrap' "main.c" and "main_menu.c" I'll also
    >> (like you are) try and see what it's doing and why the name slot is
    >> not set where the `it crashes here' marker is in `dbootstrap' that

    Mark> Snap.  I think I've fixed fdisk_add_partition() for *most* situations.

 Ok.

    >> What kind of computer are you using, Mark?  I'm using `vmware' for

    Mark> A P133 for coding, a 486 for building the floppies, a 386 (with FPU,
    Mark> fortunately) for testing.  :-(

 Eewwh.  Would be nice to get an upgrade, wouldn't it?  If you got a
 P-II, a Celeron, or an AMD-K6-III, you'd have all those in one box,
 with VMware.