Re: [vague discussion] woody boot-floppies plans

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> writes:

> Microwindows (search on google) shows some promise.

Funny that you bring that up.  Microwindows is a derivative of a
library (NanoGUI) that originally used the code from BOGL, the
graphics library that I wrote for the Debian boot floppies.  I
doubt whether any of my code survives in the current version
though.
--
"Whoever you are -- SGI, SCO, HP, or even Microsoft -- most of the
 smart people on the planet work somewhere else."